Part of the project DayZero
If it is like this, it is in progress
If it is like this it is done
If it is like this, I have not begun!
Create a 101 list and post it online
- Do not swear for the duration of this task!
- Get a new job.
- Be in my third successful year of my Degree.
- Do a jigsaw puzzle alone.
- Update my calendar and do not forget things!
- Stop arguing back.
- Stop saying ‘like’ in most sentences
- Develop a posh radio 4 lady voice.
- Lose a stone in weight.
- Join the gym.
- Get my toned stomach back.
- Become a runner.
- Get a good camera and learn to take a professional photo.
- Learn to ride a horse.
- Learn to snowboard.
- Test a MAC with an open mind.
- Learn to surf.
- Ski down a red piste without fear.
- Buy a tent.
- Learn to count to 20 in a random language.
- Scan and upload all non digital photos.
- Organize and tag my massive duplicated mess of photos.
- Create a brand new CV from scratch.
- Adopt the numbers based schedule. Pluginid
- Organize all my music and label songs; add genres etc so my MP3 player can create mood lists!
Something for others
- Give something to someone who needs it more than I do.
- Do a sponsored event for charity.
- Throw a 90th birthday party for
Nanin June 2010.
- Make a scrapbook wall hanging for Aurelie.
- Take Mum to
to see Joan. Florida
- Take Dad to
- Get my second tattoo.
- Move nearer to Ebbsfleet.
- Grow my hair to the mole in the middle of my back, thus covering it!
- Abolish the dry patch on my thumb that has tortured me for a year.
- Give myself a pedicure every week.
- Create a family tree online.
- Change my hair colour.
- Get my teeth whitened.
- Go to
- Go to the Peak District.
- Visit a French Chateau.
- Book a trip to the Inca Trail in
- Go to Monet’s Garden.
- Go to the
- Go back to
Dartmoorwith Toffee and Lyly.
- Go to
- Go to
- Go to
. New York
- Go to Lands End.
- Do a parachute jump.
- Fly a kite.
- Go to
. Alton Towers
- Go white water rafting.
- Go snorkeling.
- Swim with dolphins in
. (I regret not doing that last time!) Florida
- Do a black tree walking course in
- Camp somewhere overnight.
- Take a last minute weekend break in another country.
- Publish a cook book.
- Eat at least 5 fruit and vegetables every day.
- Stop taking sugar in tea and coffee.
- Eat 10 things I have never tried before.
- Make every recipe from one cook book.
- Go vegetarian for a month.
- Wear my glasses everyday. (0/1001)
- Take a photo that represents everyday. (0/1001)
- Learn a new word every day. Wordsmith (0/1001)
- Update my Blog every single day without fail. (0/1001)
- Design 10 avatars and 3 wallpapers on Photoshop a week. (0/143)
Out of 10, 100, 100,000 etc
- Beat Lyly at Chess at least 10 times. (0/10)
- Read 101 books. (0/101)
- Learn at least 100 Latin phrases/words that may be useful in language. (0/100)
- Donate 100,000 grains of rice. FreeRice (0/100,000)
- Meet up with 3 old friends I have not seen in at least 2 years (0/3)
- Write a letter, not an email, to my cousins in
once a month. (0/33) America
- Go to a scrapbook meeting.
- Blitz my office and tidy the hell out of it!
- Get a new car.
- Sell anything I have not used in the next 1001 days on Ebay!
- Paint an oil painting.
- Make my own Blackberry Theme.
- Make Blackberry
- Grow my own vegetables.
- Go see Wicked the show.
- Get some kind of tan/colour so I do not blend in against a white wall!
- Reduce my shoe, bag and clothing collection.
- Do a water colour painting.
- Write a children’s book.
- Win a competition.
- Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 on PS2.
- Design and make a piece of clothing.
- Clear out my makeup once and for all.
- Join a book club.
- Watch War & Remembrance.
- Find a new TV show to get into that starts in 2009 and be a fan by 2011.
- Get a professional massage.
100.Find a new holiday bracelet.
101. Make a new list on the 1001st day.